
I love to go the the movies and what makes it even better is that my Collin loves the movies too. A perfect date for me would be dinner and a good movie, there is just something about it. And it helps to that we have some way awesome theaters surrounding us. Larry H does such a great job with his theaters, they make them so easy to catch a flick, I love it! It makes it even better when the movie is a good one and today it was. If you have a chance to see a movie, make it "Taken," it is awesome! Liam Neeson is one tough cookie in it:) and it kept my attention the whole time.

Now the next thing I love today is....
The Johnson's

These two are awesomely, awesome! Collin took the day off today because he has been working some really late nights the last couple of days and Marcy called today and INSISTED that she tends our kids while we go to the show and then grab something to eat after, and this isn't the first time she has done this for us. We came to pick them up and she had already fed them dinner and they had a blast! Marcy is the type that would love to help out anyone if they needed it. She is so giving of her time and gives so much service. She is the type that is always on top of the thank you cards (I really admire this, because I am so bad at it), she is just really on top of everything, she knows the good deals, what's going on, being packed for a trip a month in advance..(ha,ha,ha) Marcy is just on the ball. She is a great friend to all! And the fact that her husband is a crack up makes them even better to hang out with. Randall is the one that helped us through our whole flooring process, he helped a bunch, gave a lot of his time and advice. He was always willing to help us out.
Thank you thank you Johnson's, you rock!






5 comments:
Nothing better than movie and a popcorn. And you are right on about the Johnson's...Marcy is always being so generous with her time and talents. She is so good to watch everyone's kids! I'm glad she insisted and that you were able to go to a movie with your sweetie:)
I am only beginning to see just how awesome Marcy is... I can easily believe all that you say about her!
You could've been describing MY friend Marci! That is so funny. A couple days ago she showed up at my door with cleaning supplies and INSISTED on cleaning my bathrooms. Isn't it inspiring to have friends like that?
Thanks Nat, you are so SWEET!
The kids had such a great time together. Cooper and Luke couldn’t stop laughing. Bode was having fun putting one of Ryan’s skirt’s over his head like a shirt and carrying around 3 or 4 purses at a time. And cute little Peiton got to be Ryan’s little baby (Ryan is going to be a great mom someday). What could have been a boring Friday afternoon turned into to an excited time for all the kids! We love having your kids over they are always so well behaved. Remind me to tell you about the story Cooper told me about how he plays dodge ball at school.
We just love you guys and are so amazing at what great parents you and Collin are and we are so lucky to have such wonderful friends who would help us out if we every needed it. BTW we loved the movie as well, Liam Neeson was great!
I haven’t started packing for New York yet but we still have 3 ½ weeks, I better get crackin’!
I love going to the movies. My favorite thing for sure! And I loved Taken...very good. And I love that Marcy. She is a doll!
Post a Comment