Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm leavin' today...

Start spreadin' the news...I'm leavin' today...
I'm going to be a part of it! NEW YORK, NEW YORK!

That's right I am off! Leaving tonight on the red eye and so excited (not too excited for the rain and snow, but o'well). I have never been and I am so excited to see it all and way excited to spend it with 6 other fun, crazy, darling females!! We are going to have a ball!
Thanks again Collin for letting me go...have fun with the kiddo's and I will see you when I get back! Love ya!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!! Have a blast!

KEYSHA said...

Actually, I think the weather may be in our favor....(I swear, I have looked everyday and it has changed every single day. So, who really knows!) And who cares. We're going to New York and we're going to see it all (and do it all and probably eat it all!)

Glad you're coming. Here we go:)

Tebbs Times said...

FUN!! Have a BLAST!! You will LOVE New York:)

Kristen said...

Have a great time!!! Travel safe!

Summer said...

Woot! Wave at Ohio next time you're over it... ;)

The Garber Family said...

I'm recording David Letterman to see if you guys appear. And I heard you were on the Today Show!

Allison said...

Have so much fun! I heard the weather is in the 60's there...

brandonandlexee said...

Have sooo much fun! Can't wait for the pics....