Monday, March 23, 2009

Randy and Paula!

On Friday night, one of my fabulous, creative friends hosted a Herriman Idol. It was a blast. Collin and I were two of the judges, I came as Paula Abdul and Collin came as Randy Jackson. I think Collin looked great!
Here are the other judges too, Cara and the beloved Simon:)
T.J and Rach looked great too. We had a ball critiquing every one's karaoke performance's.
It was an awesome night! So much talent:)

17 comments:

Lish or Coors said...

AHAHAHA........Collin looks AWESOME!! I was like...."who is that dude with Nat?" when I first looked at the picture before I read your post. Is that jewelry by Paula?

Aly said...

That is hilarious! you guys do such creative things! Collin was shocking! you guys look awesome

Jenny and Jared said...

You guys look hot!!

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

You guys did so good! I seriously was dying every time you guys would judge someone. It was perfect!
Oh and Nat you sure do have those Paula dance moves down :)

lou lou sure knows how to put on a good party!

jamie said...

If Collin hadn't been tagged on facebook, I would never have known it was him! You guys looked GREAT!

KEYSHA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Garber Family said...

I'm glad that all the make-up washed off. And I loved all your comments about the song sounding like "a sprinkler in the rain" and like a moving river, etc etc. You hit it right on. I don't know how everyone kept a straight face!

Allison said...

ROFL! You guys did such a good job. It was so fun listening to all of your hilarious comments. Leslie sure can throw a party! Too much fun.

Kristen said...

That was so fun - Lou Lou throws a great party!!! I had to ask Amanda "who is Randy?" I had no idea that was Collin! You and your comments were so funny too! "You look stunning, your outfit is stunning..." HA!

Jessie Riley said...

I can't believe that is Collin.
You guys do such fun stuff...

So, did you ramble on and on like an idiot... like Paula has been doing all season?

Seriously... HOW FUN!

Stacy said...

I wish i could have come to herriman idol, tell lou lou i want to be on the list next year!

Annie Miller said...

How on earth did he get his skin that color? Great costumes! Fun idea!

Heather said...

That is too funny! You guys look great! I am very impressed!

shelbell said...

You guys do such fun and creative things! Nice costumes by the way. Go Paula! Love it.

P.S. Our little guy is off the O2 now! You are so right, it is a totally new world. We actually walk around with him now:)Hope your great!

dupaix5 said...

How Fun! You guys look awesome!

brandy said...

You guys look great!! What a fun tradition to start!

Abigail said...

Nat-
Thanks for coming to my spin Tues morning. I loved seeing your cute self show up and work hard. I hope to see you soon. Have a great week!