So I got some pictures from Cooper's trip to Disneyland with his grandparents...O' how they made me want to go to Disneyland. I don't know what it is about that place, but when you walk in, it seems like all your worries are gone, you are so happy and it is just awesome. Disneyland would be very ideal to go to NOW...I need it! Anyway, I am so glad Coop got to go and enjoy this fun time with his grandparents. They had a blast. You can see how much fun they had in these great pictures.
These two pictures are GREAT! What awesome shots.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Enjoying his own bed in the awesome hotel room. They got to stay at the Disneyland hotel which
makes it even more awesome of a trip.

.jpg)
Love this shot.
.jpg)

The great swimming pool at the hotel.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Such a sweetheart!
.jpg)
Silly kids!
.jpg)
Coop in front of California
Screamin....his new favorite ride.
.jpg)
He came home with a portrait of himself, it was pretty sweet.
.jpg)
Lunch time. I believe this was at the Blue Bayou, the
restaurant I have always wanted to eat at in the Pirates of the
Caribbean ride....spoiled!
.jpg)
This little guy crashed hard every night. He had such a great time.
Thanks Holly and Charlie for a
awesome trip!
6 comments:
What a dream!!!! I want to do this for my grandchildren someday! I love the pictures... They made me want to be in Disneyland!!!
Cooper you LUCKY DUCK!
It looks like he had a blast! He is getting so big. I agree with Kristen, how awesome would it be to take your grand-children? What a great idea!
I loved all the pictures. Coop is such an easy going fun kid.
That is so fantastic that they did this with him. He will remember that for the rest of his life! What a fun idea.
Wow, that is so great that his Grandparents took him. Mine are always to busy doing their own thing that they would never do that for our kids. He has AWESOME Grandparents and he will remember that forever. What a lucky little boy.
What great grandparents to take him! It looks like he had a blast! I can't believe how big he is getting.
Lucky kid!
Post a Comment