Is my little guy really 8?? It is so crazy. Where does time go? I think I am REALLY old now, I have a 8 year old. But what an awesome 8 year old I have! I love this kid. I still remember the day he was born, the crazy 9/11 day he was born. What a joy to have something so special come into this world when there was so much tragedy happening. And that is what he has brought to our family over the years, complete JOY!
He is one of the most tender hearted kid I know (I think he gets that from me, and I get it from my dad). I love that he has a tender heart. I love that he loves me...although he is embarrassed of me when I go to his school, it is like "O-no, hide, that is my mom, how embarrassing!"
I love our little chats that we have, and all the fun things that come up to talk about...he has got an imagination and wants to know about everything.
He has such a goofy side to him that I LOVE! I love that he can be goofy and have a good time.
I love that he loves his brother and sister. He is always willing to play with them and watch out for them. I am not sure Peiton is going to like it so much when she gets older...the dating stage could be pretty scary.I love the kid to death!
Happy Birthday Cooper!







7 comments:
Happy Birthday to your adorable Cooper!
Wow, that is a birth date you'll never forget! I absolutely love these pictures, especially the ones of you and Cooper.
Love Cooper too and so does Kate, and Drew. Hope he had a good one and the party was a success!
Cute Cooper...That is crazy that he is 8! So fun! I heard Grandma and Grandpa Richards took him to DisneyLand! How cool is that?
cute new layout nat, cute posts about preschool, anniversary and coop. Coop is a special kid..born on a special day I won't forget.
I didn't know he was born on 9/11!! Lucky you to have something so wonderful come out of that day. And may I just say that you don't look old enough to have an 8 year old:)
Happy bday Cooper. Yesterday when I wen and picked up Bella from school she saw Paul and Cooper out the window and rolled it down to say hi. They were all embarrassed. I told her to say "I love you Paul and Cooper" so she did and they ran home screaming! It was hilarious!
Post a Comment