Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Natty Sue Designs

Alright, so I am starting something new! You know me, I love to scrapbook and do all the fun things that this digital world lets you do. I have made so many cards for people in the past, and it is something that I really enjoy, but why not make a little money for doing. I am really excited for this and hopefully I will make a little extra moo-la that always can come in handy! Go check out Natty Sue Designs and hopefully you will like what you see. As you will see, prices are cheap! Hopefully I will be working with you soon.

10 comments:

Olson's said...

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! I am so excited that you are doing this! The website is adorable, I love the name, and your designs are awesome! The Olson's hope to be one of your favorite customers :)

Congrats on a big accomplishment - and best of luck as you get super busy! We'll be spreading the word.....

KEYSHA said...

Impressive! You are amazing! Can't wait to utilize your services (and creative juices!) Good luck in this endeavor; you will do fantastic...I know you!

Kelly said...

I will be ordering Christmas cards for sure! I tried clicking on the "buy now" link and it said something about not being able to find the registered PayPal. (just so you know) Way to go starting this. They're all super cute. I'll be spreading the word!

Marcy said...

Way to go NATTY SUE!!! That is such a cute name. All the cards turned out so great! I’m glad to see your talent being put to good use. They are just adorable, and I am so excited to order some SWEET looking Christmas cards. Good luck! I will also start spreading the word.

Jenny and Jared said...

Wow Nat! These are fantastic!!! I can't wait. Lily's birthday is coming up. I'm going to have you do her invitation!! Yay! I need Christmas cards too- as long as I can get a cute picture.

The Garber Family said...

This is a great idea! I am excited to use it ... in fact, Hannah's b-day is coming up in Nov and I will need invites :)
Be thinking up a cute swim party invite.
I may also have you do a baptism announcement for her....
hmmm
The possibilities!

Aly said...

Good for you Nat! You are so creative. It looks so great and everything is darling. If I am ambitious this year to send out Christmas cards, I am definitely getting them from you!!! Love ya girl

Allison said...

This is such a perfect idea for you. Your really are talented so share the talent. And make some moola! Darling idea.

Stacy said...

Nat~ awesome. I am sending an email right now to all of my friends for christmas cards! good for you!

Kristen said...

I was wondering when you would finally start making some money of your great talent! I am so excited for you that you are doing this - your site is too cute!