Our little Bode started his 3rd year of preschool a couple weeks ago. He was pretty excited when I put his back pack on him and we went out to wait for the bus. We are pretty lucky to be able to have the bus pick him up, it saves me a lot of running around time, plus he loves it! This year he goes to school 4 days a week, it is crazy! He is almost like a Kindergartner. I think it is really good for him to have a set schedule and really good for me to have a little break.
My favorite part of him riding the bus would have to be meeting him when he gets home. He usually has this BIG smile on his face and so excited to see me. He greets me with a kiss and it is off inside to pick out a movie...
I can't believe this will be his last year of preschool, we will have to see what Kindergarten will have in store for us. Who knows??







6 comments:
That's so cute that he loves school and the fun little bus ride! I am already a nervous wreck for all that to take place... but it really isn't too far away! Glad he loves it and hope you enjoy your break!
Wow four days a week! What will you do with yourself?
Love the pics- what a cute little smile!! That's a pretty sweet set-up you've got going. ;)
I just wrote a post about Europe. It made me miss you :)
http://dunawaydivasanddad.blogspot.com/2009/09/dream-come-true.html
I love that he loves the bus - Bode is so cute!
He is so stinkin' cute! Have fun at preschool Bode! And Nat, take advantage of some down time. :)
Post a Comment