Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cub Scouts!

Turning eight brought a lot of new and fun things for Cooper. Besides being baptized, Cooper really looked forward to being a scout. He loves it! A couple of months ago he earned his Bobcat (I guess that if the first thing you earn...??? I so don't know what I am doing with this scouting thing). Last night we had the Blue and Gold banquet, which my amazing talented friend Kristen put on. She did a great job! Coop earned his basketball belt loop, that was his first belt loop, we really need to get going on those and maybe get him a belt as well. :)
I am so glad that Coop is loving scouts, he has great leaders that help him and I am grateful for the things he is learning and looks forward to do.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Good job Cooper! Nat, I don't know anything about scouts either. I hope my boys love it too though.

Kristen said...

You are too nice...I am figuring it out as I go also (good to do since Graham starts in October!) But if you ever need help with it, I'm happy to figure it out with you! :) You should know Teresa is the most knowledgeable person EVER in this and she is so sweet. If you ever have a question, she's your #1 girl.

Way to go Cooper - your belt loop is going to be full before you know it!