Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Draper Days

Collin's parents live in Draper and every year we try to go to the parade and this year they planned lunch afterwards. I must say, thumbs down on the parade this year. Usually I am okay with it, but this year there were so many gaps, like 5 minute long gaps and it really drug out the whole parade. But there was lots of candy and a lot of sun.
Grandma Holly and Peiton
Mat and Bode
Nat and Kelly
Kelly and Lexie
Little Carter
Court and Matt
Bode and Collin
Grandma Bubba and Haws
Drew, Hadley and McKenna

After the parade we headed over to Holly and Charlie's house and had a yummy lunch, played in the water, and a little volleyball.
Nicky and Peiton...all the kids LOVE to be with Nicky and Cam

Grandpa and Grandma Johnson
This was the last day that we were able to spend with Grandma before her passing. I wish I would have soaked her up that day, spending the whole afternoon listening, talking with her and just enjoying her fantastic personality. She was always so great to be around, never sad and you could just tell she wanted to be with you so much. I wish I would have spent more time with her that day, but so glad that we did get that chance to be with her.
Mat being a sport and filling all of the water ballons.
The one and only BODE!

Collin
Connor
Little Miss Pei
The water games started and it was pretty much all of the boys against Cameron.
Like I said before, all of the kids LOVE Nicky and Cam.


No comments: