Peiton has been waiting for her birthday for like 6 months now. Ever since all of her friends turned four, she has been anxiously, and I mean anxiously, awaiting her birthday to come! At least 3 times a week she would say "It's my birthday?" it got kind of crazy! Finally I could say, "It's your birthday!" You should have seen her face that morning, priceless. She has been wanting to have a Dora birthday party, so I invited a few of her friends and we celebrated.
We went on a Dora Adventure. Each child was given a map and each location had something they had to do. A few of the things they had to do were to go to Lollipop forest, where they had to look for lollipops. They had to cross the Grumpy Old Troll's bridge, go to Kooky Kitchen and have dinner, they went to Sand Trap Lake and looked for sea creatures that got beached in the sand, and a lot, lot more.
After her friend party we had another celebration! Peiton is pretty lucky, she gets to share her birthday with her uncle Cam, so we decided to have a party for them both.
Peiton got so many presents, it was like Christmas. She scored big time with the lipstick and nail polish, she LOVES lipstick and nail polish.
Every gift she opened she acted so excited, it was so much fun watching her open all of the presents.
Uncle Cam got to open his presents with the help from Bode and Logan
Courtney and my birthday is just a couple days later so we were able to open presents too.
This was such a fun birthday for Peiton, it was so much fun for me as well because she was so excited! I must admit, I am really glad I don't have to hear "It's my birthday" over and over again.






No comments:
Post a Comment