Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Grandma Johnson


Collin's grandma passed away in July, this was such a sad, sad day. Grandma Johnson was amazing! I am not her granddaughter by blood, but I felt as I was. I felt her love from the moment I met her! She was so wonderful to be around, always had a smile on her face and always wanted to know how you were doing. The time for her to return to her Heavenly Father came so unexpected which I think made it extra hard to say goodbye. Everyone that came in contact with her loved her, she was so loveable. I am so grateful for all of the memories that I have of her.




I am not sure if you post pictures of funerals on blogs, but I am going to because I use this as a memory journal and this is a memory that I will always want to remember.








The funeral was beautiful, so many kind words were spoken in her behalf. Tears were shed (I don't think I have seen Cooper cry so hard in those couple of days) and memories were shared. She was so amazing, and I still can't believe she isn't here with us anymore. She will be greatly missed!
Love you Grandma J!

No comments: