Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coop's Seven!

My little guy is 7! I can't believe how time flies. I still remember the day he was born, I will never forget that day. He entered our world at 4:30 in the morning, a few hours before the 9-11 attack. I was so happy to have my first child and that he was finally there, it kept my mind off of the horrible things that were happening. He has grown so big and is such a joy in my life.

Here are a few reasons I love Cooper so much...

He has always been the cutest little thing. His cute red hair, fun smile, and great personality.
With him being my first child, I have such a special bond with him. I love when he gets in his very talkitive moods and we can just sit and chat. He says the most clever things.
He is a goof ball! Who doesn't love a goof ball? He is always cracking a goofy face and always up for a good time.

He loves to play. He isn't lazy by any means (unless it comes to unloading the dishwasher, making his bed, setting the table, etc....but he will always do it if I ask.) He loves to play!
He is so tender hearted. He gets this from me. I can very rarely raise my voice at him because he will put him in tears. It is great because he is such a good kid, that I hardly ever have to get mad at him. He is very good at following the rules and making sure he doesn't get in trouble.
He is the best big brother anyone could have...seriously! He has been so good to Bode. He lets Bode wrestle him to the ground (which can be quite painful at times). He always includes Bode when he has friends playing over. He is very protective, when Bode is on the run, he is the first one to go and chase him down. He has been so much help with Bode and Bode loves him to pieces.
He has also been a awesome big bro to Peiton. This little lady loves him so much. He is my mini-babysitter, always so helpful when I need him to keep a eye on her when I need to get something done real quick. Always so good to entertain her and just play with her. She is going to love having such a great big brother when she is older.

There are so many more things that I love about my little Coop, but these are just a few. I hope you have a great day Cooper and I love you so much I couldn't ask for a better son. You are too perfect!

12 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I can't believe he is 7! He sure is a cutie!

Heidi Totten said...

happy birthday, cute cooper!

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

The Jones' love Coop too!! He is so stinkin cute. He is the greatest friend and best big broter. You guys are lucky to have such a COOL KAT living at your house ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOP!!!!!

KEYSHA said...

Happy Birthday to cute Cooper! (That picture at the top of the post made me sad, because I can remember when we moved here and Cooper was Carsen's age...how the time flies!) Cooper has always been such a respectful and good kid. He is always so nice to the younger kids and includes everyone. He is one of those kids that adults enjoy having around, because he is so well-behaved (yet fun!)

I've said before that Carsen idolizes him, and I can't think of anyone else I would rather have Carsen look up too. (Ask Carsen what color his hair is....he replies, "Red, like Cooper's.")

Yesterday when Cooper was riding his new birthday scooter around the block he shouted out, "Hi Carsen." He is such a friendly kid and has such an infectious personality!

Allison said...

Happy bday Cooper. He really is a darling kid.

Lish or Coors said...

Cute post Nat......We hope you had an AWESOME birthday Coop!! We can't wait to see you this weekend to celebrate!

Deidre said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER! What a cute kid! Hope you guys did something fun, missed you last night. We need to get together again!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Coop! Hope I get a little boy just like you someday!!! :)

cobijared said...

Wow 7 I can't believe it. He is such a cutie

Kristen said...

Cute boy! Happy Birthday Cooper!

Trisha Paddock said...

Natalie, you have wonderful kids. And like you said, Cooper is such a good big brother to Bode...always looking out for him! And I'm sure Peiton is his little princess!

Happy Bday Cooper, we always think of you on Sept. 11th!

brandonandlexee said...

He IS too cute...he does seem perfect too:) Happy B*day little man