Nine of my most memorable memories- Of coarse, the day we got married. It was a perfect day! The day was beautiful, the wedding ceremony was amazing, the luncheon was fab, the reception was a blast and you know what happens next...perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better day.
2. Our first year of marriage was awesome. We had our new little town home and life was just happy. We both worked bringing in a solid income and we acted like we didn't have any worries. (We probably should have saved a little more, but we sure did have fun) We went to movies whenever we wanted and just had a blast. We both also put on some weight due to the constant binging of Tostitos con queso dip.
3.Before Coop was born, we were able to go to Paris France. This was so much fun to be in this romantic city over Valentine's day. We had a great time.
4. The birth's of all of our kids. Each one is so different and I have such different feelings with all of them. Cooper it was our first, and we were so excited. We were so excited to start this new chapter in our life's. Then there was Bode. Ohh Bode! This is probably the delivery that affected us the most, at least me. After Bode had been delivered and I was experiencing some problems where I literally thought my life was coming to an end, I remember looking at Collin, and I will never forget the look on his face, so scared, so sincere. And LASTLY (really) there was Peiton. We were having a girl...yipee! And as long as we could get through the delivery smoothly, we were fantastic. After the delivery was over and we got the A-ok on everything, we were ecstatic!
5. The emotions of buying our actual first house. We were so excited! It was so much fun to pick everything out and even better to move in. We have loved our house and I will always cherish the memories we have in it.
6. The first time we bought a NEW car. We had always had these used, cheaper cars that worked out actually really well. But Collin took me car shopping almost 2 years ago and put me in the drivers seat of a Pilot. I was in heaven! I loved driving this brand new car, no squeaks, no stains, no nothing, brand new! Well and that was that for a couple of weeks, until he drove home one night and pulled it into our driveway. I was ecstatic! It was such a great surprise.
7. For Collin's 30th birthday party, I threw him a surprise party. This was such a memorable experience for me, because he had no idea and he was sooo surprised. It was such a fun night with family and friends. We had quite the crowd there.
8. We have had some awesome trips, they have all been so much fun. We have gone on killer family trips that have been so much fun. We have been on a few friends trips that have also been amazingly fun! One of the trips I am going to highlight right now is taking our kids to Disneyland 2 years ago. We had such a good time with our kids. It was so much fun to see their excitement. Collin and I our BIG amusement park fans, so we are super giddy when it comes to places like Disneyland. We try to get the most out of the park and spend all day there until they kick us out at night. I think we probably drove Collin's parents crazy, because we were non-stop!
9. My last memory would be just all the fun dates I have had with Collin. Our favorite thing to do is go to dinner and a movie. We both love the movies! We have had some great laughs at the movie theaters.
We have had some great memories over the past nine years. I am looking forward to all the many more we will have.

To celebrate our anniversary this year, we were able to go to the Zermatt for a night (thanks Holly). We had a blast!

We headed up early Friday afternoon and stopped at Park City and did a little shopping at the outlets (although, most of them aren't outlets anymore, kind of lame).

We went to the local Smith's and bought a BUNCH of junk for us to eat that night. And no lie, we pretty much ate it all!
This was a little surprise that was delivered to our room..(thanks again Holly).
We ate at Schnietter's restaurant which is located at the Zermatt. On Friday nights they have a seafood buffet. I am not a big seafood fan, but I was a big fan of this. It was excellent. Very high quality food. We ate ourselves sick. And then we went back and enjoyed all of the yummy snacks that we bought and ate ourselves sick again. It was well worth it though. We had a great time and felt very lucky to getaway without the kids and spend some time to ourselves. I love you babe and I appreciate all you do!






17 comments:
You were RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from us on Friday night and we didn't even know it? We could have hung out. Ha ha ha! Just kiddin'. Happy Anniversary! You guys are sort of disgustingly, annoyingly cute. :) And I can't believe that you put a picture of all that candy and didn't save any to share with your readers!
Happy Anniversary Nat. That was so nice of Holly to send you to Zermatt. Glad you had a fun time. Glad you married Collin too, there could be no one better for you and we all love him much.
Happy Anniversary to you two! You make such a darling couple, and such a cute, cute family! Could you all be any cuter? Nope, it's not possible :)
Glad you had a great Anniversary, you guys deserved a little get-away. (Holly is always so thoughtful!) I admire you both so much, Happy 9th!
Happy Anniversary you two! You guys are awesome and make such a beautiful and fun couple. And when I mean fun, I mean fun....it isn't a party without the Richards!!!
Congratulations! Glad you had a fun anniversary. Pullin at the heart strings with Bode's birth memories!
Happy Happy Anniversary! You are the cutest couple, have the greatest family, and are the best neighbors anyone could ask for! Glad you enjoyed your special day and that you were able to get away for a night. Congrats on nine great years!
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are the cutest couple seriously! You guys are such fun free spirited people. You guys make everything so fun. I am sure when you say "nine years of bliss" it is pretty close to 100% true!
Looks like you had a great time Friday night!
That was a perfect post Nat...you and Collin do make an adorable couple; you are both full of laughs and passion for life. (I love your engagement pic!) Nine years? Seriously! (that's my word of the day I have decided!)
Glad your weekend was full of food, fun and uh...card games?!
Happy Anniversary! I remember when Jer and I had just started dating and he took me to your reception...crazy! I remeber thinking how cute you guys were together, and you still are.
You guys have had some awesome adventures together! I love that you call your years "bliss." That's not a word people just throw around for no reason, ;) and I'm glad you are so happy!!!
Happy #9 you guys! I am so happy Collin picked you Nat, you're the perfect addition to our family. Like everyone has previously said, you are the "cutest couple". We love you and your kids so much. Great post!!
Congrats..you guys are an adorable couple and have beautiful children! Glad you got some time away!!
Aww..what a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like you have had a great 9 years and had a fun getaway too!!
And Paris on Valentines' Day? oOoh la LA!
Happy Anniversary Nat!! I can't believe it has been 9 years already! I have to agree with everyone..you guys are so cute together. You both are perfect for each other. xoxox
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a stinkin' cute couple. I think you are awesome Natalie and I'm in awe at how you do it all!
Happy Anniversary Richards! I'm so glad that you guys had such a great night. It’s crazy to think that we both got married only a day apart. You are the greatest couple and it's true that you are so much fun to be around. You guys make a party FUN! Great post, I loved reading about all the fun times you have had.
Happy Anniversary! I am glad you enjoyed your weekend. We all deserve a little R & R right? What a cute post- its fun to get to know you guys a little better.
Post a Comment