1. Where is your cell phone? Maybe in my bathroom...you know giving me some entertainment while I take care of some business:)
2. Where is your significant other? Giving Peiton a bath.
Your Hair Color? Blond and brown.
4. Your Mother? Unselfish
5. Your Father? Amazing
6. Your Dream Last Night? I don't remember
7. Your Dream/Goal? Have all my kids succeed in life and get Bode to talk.
8. Your Favorite Thing? Having downtime with family, dates with Collin, and running on a beautiful morning.
9. The Room your in? Office
10. Your Hobby? Your looking at it.
11. Your Fear? I don't like to think about fear, it scares me too much.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? A family of 8...yeah right!
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What your not? Hungry...I definitely haven't been hungry the last 2 weeks, I can't quit eating.
15. One of your wish-list items..? The Utes' to win.
16. Where you grew up? Sandy
17. The last thing you ate? Golden Grahams. What are you wearing?
Sweat pants and a t-shirt, nothing else fits.
19. Your TV? Dinosaur
20.Your pet? No pets!
21. Your mood? Just in the middle
22. Missing Someone? Summer
23. Your Car..? Fabulous
24. Something your not wearing? Socks
25. Favorite Store? Target
26. Your Summer? Fun and missing it already
27. Love Someone? Yep
28. Favorite Color? Yellow
29. Laughed? Today
30. Cried? Yesterday
Thanks for the tag Kenz...anyone that wants to participate I tag you!
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






5 comments:
I'm with you on the can't quit eating thing...I have eaten a bowl of soup which was "light" but added cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips...1/2 box of reces pieces, three, yes I said three one point weight watchers cakes, and a slice of pizza all in the last two hours...what the heck.
I hope u mean by ur clothes dont fit that u are 2 small for them. UR a skinny MINNIE!
p.s. BYU is gonna win!
Eating a lot and clothes not fitting? Are you making an announcement?
Haha- I hate my name.
Preslee...I wish I was too small for the pants and Shanny...no WAY am I prego!
Post a Comment