Thursday, November 6, 2008

Leaves Galore...

My in-laws have this AMAZING backyard, and big trees and lots of them come with having an amazing backyard. Every year during this time, they spend hours and hours raking up all the leaves that have fallen from the trees. The kids always look forward to going and spending time playing in all the leaves that have been raked up and playing in all the leaves that still need to be raked up. We actually did this last week when the weather was PERFECT, to bad it is no longer that way:(

The grand kids jumping into the leaves with Grandma Holly. She is always so good to get down and play with them, they love to spend time with her.

Peiton thought it was pretty neat too, this being her first year in them.


Just a few fun shots. Bode thought it was fun to rake them up, he is always such a hard worker, I have taught him well:)



Well now that the leaves are probably frozen, I am glad we got it in and now that dang snow can cover them up. Yuck!

14 comments:

Preslee said...

FUN FUN FUN! They only thing in Heber that we can play in is SNOW, SNOW, and dont forget more SNOW!!!!!

Summer said...

Ooh- I love those layouts! Sooo beautiful.

We've been enjoying the most perfect weather this week. The storm that took your balmy days is about to hit us, too. :(

Wild Wilson's said...

Yes Nat I do have a blog......Where have you been??? I started about 2 months ago. After Cobi posted Wyatts Baptism I thought I should start one and tell you all about my own kids so Cobi doesn't have to. Your blog is so cute I want all your secrets.....By the way I do have a lot of bad words that are my favorite but I couldn't post them since blogs are rated G except mine now. Thanks for swearing on my blog my poor kids....J/K

Love Ya and can't wait to see Ya....

Anonymous said...

You always have the cutest layouts. Love it. What a fun post. I mean to tell ya but I haven't see you. My second favorite part of the primary program was when Bode got up. Brought tears to my eyes. You are such a great mom to him and anyone can see by the light in his eyes that he is being taken care of and knows he's loved!! I'm glad I get to be in your ward and know a little boy like him!!

Amy said...

That back yard is amazing. I've always loved it. Cute pictures. They will have so many fun memorie there.

Alicia said...

Such cute kids. One thing about you Richards family, you know how to have fun. Even if it is raking up leaves.

Amanda said...

I hear it's freezing up there now! :( Cute picture's of your darling kids in the leaves, they look super fun to play in! I love Charlie and Holly's backyard, and their house, it's perfect!
Cute Scrapbook pages, thanks for sharing the polkadotpotato site, you're the best!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Hey Nat,

You have such a cute family! You and Collin have darling kids. You are such a great mom, Bode was meant for you.

LOL

Deidre said...

It looks like you have been ejoying your fall! I love all the fun pics! Hope all is well miss seeing you!!!!

Allison said...

I love this post. It reminds me of our old neighborhood. We had 2 HUGE maple trees and so did everyone else on the street. So we raked leaves for hours and hours and had bags and bags of them. It was so much fun to play in them. Too bad our kids didn't really get to since they either weren't born or were too young. Great pics!

McKenzie Kimberly said...

aww they are all sooo cute! peiton is getting big! she is going to be BEAUTIFUL. Cooper and Bode are way cute also!