Sunday, November 9, 2008

Joining the ranks:(

The time has finally come
I am going to be a bum.
I think I must go private
It’s time for me to hide it.
From the crazies all around,
when my blog is the one they found.
Just leave your email address
And then you can view my blog..o’yes!
I have really dreaded doing this, but my families safety is pretty important and I would just like to know who is looking at my blog. You can email my address @ bode1110@msn.com


39 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Please add me! :)

Heidi said...

and me!

RaCHeL said...

Please add me! I love looking at your blog & staying in touch! :)

McKenzie Kimberly said...

kenzerQ@gmail.com add me!

KEYSHA said...

Duh. You know I want in...you're my link to the rest of the blogs. Besides, how could I not want to be a part of the greatest blog EVER!

Summer said...

No biggie! Just count me in! ;)

So what is up with this, you guys? I totally don't know something about the blogosphere. What happens if a crazy person sees my blog?

Preslee said...

Hey cute poem!!! Please add me!
presleeann3@yahoo.com

I LOVE LOOKING AT THE COOLEST AND CUTEST BLOG IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

THANX!!!!! :) :) :)

cobijared said...

Please add me!


cobijared@yahoo.com

I think I will be joining you soon!

Trisha Paddock said...

Lol...I'm with Keysha...you were my link to other blogs until I finally listed them on mine. Please add me!

Anonymous said...

I would love to keep hearing about your family. I too will be joining the ranks of privacy soon.
merilee.coons@selecthealth.org

Amy said...

Add me! amyask1@yahoo.com

randalljanalee said...

Hey, i would still like to see your cute family. My email address is janalee@solepoint.com
Janalee Adams

Jenny and Jared said...

I think you will enjoy being private- I like knowing exactly who is reading my blog. Don't forget me, jenandjared02@msn.com

Jodi said...

add me! luv2luvshoes@yahoo.com

Lindsay said...

Hey Natalie,
Add me. Because I stalk you. :)
ltross17@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Kelli Spencer said...

Please add me, I love checking out what's new at the Richard's home...

brandy said...

I want in!!! My email is azdunaway@hotmail.com.

You'll love being private! You know exactly who comes to visit!!

Palmer Family said...

Please add me in. allison1028@gmail.com Thanks!

Heidi and Judd said...

Good idea! I'm thinking about doing the same! Be sure to add me!
jhn512@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Nicky said...

Add me PLEASE! nicoleenr@hotmail.com

Kelly said...

I'm in! I mean, I want in!

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Don't forget me...curlycourty@gmail.com

Ashley said...

ashjones7@gmail.com- I love looking at your blog and seeing how your cute family is doing!

Burgandi Keddington said...

Please add me

Burgandi Keddington said...

oh yeah - bkeddington@gmail.com

Post-it Notes said...

add me... add me! theduboisfamily@hotmail.com

Kristen said...

Add me!! I click on your blog first and leave it open to listen your music while I surf in another window...and I use your links...I'm so bad.

Alicia said...

Please add me Nat! I think you have my email. We are coming up this friday and Sat. Hope we see you.

Kings said...

Natalie, I would love to be able to still look at your adorable blog. You have such class, and little Bode is so stinkin' cute! I love to see what you're up to!

Holly King: sesuolange@gmail.com

Karlee Turner said...

I just found your blog off of Courtney's...I've known her (and her, now your, family for years). I loved reading your post about your sweet Bode, and would love to continue to read your blog. Its darling and inspiring! My email is karleeburton at hotmail dot com

Kathy said...

add me!
kathy.eby1@gmail.com

Tebbs Times said...

ME ME
debtebbs@comcast.net

Kari said...

I'd hate not knowing what the Richards are up to, please add me!!

Jackie said...

Okay, I hope I can be added too. My email is forum08@msn.com, thanks Natalie.

Jackie Gailey

The Sorensen Family said...

I would love to still view your blog! janae_sorensen@hotmail.com

Jared and Casi said...

Add me too. jcwright4@gmail.com

Rachelle said...

Add Casey and I!
rachelle717@hotmail.com
chele0406@hotmail.com

Tausha said...

Please add our family and let me know your address so i can add you. tbdingman@comcast.net

Shannon said...

I'm sure you have my email address, but if not it's shantastic@hotmail.com. By the way I loved your post about Bode. He's such a cute little guy.