Friday, November 21, 2008

The anticipation is over...


All the anticipation is over, it has come and gone. Did you like it? I did! I thought they did a great job and I thoroughly enjoyed myself:) Ready to go see it again... any takers?



13 comments:

Stacy said...

You all look very tired. I am kind of glad I haven't seen it yet because I still have something to look forward too. I just don't know how much longer I can wait. I am thinking of ditching the kids today and just going alone.

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

I really liked it too. I wasn't so happy with their choice for Edward at first, but by the end of the movie I was SOLD!!! I am going to see it again with my sisters and mom. I know, crazy!!

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

I really liked it too. I wasn't so happy with their choice for Edward at first, but by the end of the movie I was SOLD!!! I am going to see it again with my sisters and mom. I know, crazy!!

Preslee said...

All my friends went and saw it. I didnt. There is no way I still could have gone to school the next day. I SOOOO WANT TO SEE IT THO!!!

Marcy said...

I really liked it and I'm up for going again, just tell me when!

I can't believe how much you and your mom look a like. She was so pretty in that picture (that cracks me up that you dressed up like her). You guys are so nice for throwing her that fabulous party. Great job NAT! It looked like you guys had a great time...

Hollie said...

I'll go again in no doubt, Edward was just too enjoyable to pass it up a second, third, fourth.... time.

Summer said...

Was it as good as the book? Better? I haven't read it, so I don't know if going to the movie first would be a big mistake...

You die-hard fans really have me curious now!

Kristen said...

I loved it!! (read my blog for my ever important film critique) but I totally want to go see it again! Let me know when!

Burgandi Keddington said...

Loved it! I saw it again last night and it was even better! I'm ready to go for a third time!

Allison said...

I would love to go again although I wasn't to thrilled about the outcome. But I'm all for seeing it again. :) BTW congrats on the game. Boo hoo!

Aly said...

I love love loved it! I am so glad you had fun! You guys are so cute!

Amanda said...

Glad to hear it was good, I'll have to go check it out soon!
I love how you all are such big fans!!

Preslee said...

I went and saw it on WEDNESDAY! I LOVED IT! I only read Twilight and i thought it was a stupid love story. but after I saw the movie I LOVED IT and When I came home I started NEW MOON! I think they have already started making more movies!!!!!!!!!!!