Alright, I need your help. Cooper has been asking for a "Smelly, Smelly Lab," I am assuming it is like a scientist thing where you can make things. He saw it on a commercial on TV and I can't figure out where to get it. I have googled it and all. So if you have heard of it or see it on a commercial PLEASE let me know. Thank ya much!
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






6 comments:
Here is a site that has science kits broken out by age categories and they are all about $20 or less: http://www.funiqtoys.com/science-toys-five-seven.html - probably not the one from TV but it has some pretty neat stuff...
I LOVe DOGS! Is the alien maker kit?
Ha- I wonder if it comes with complimentary scented canndles.
They have one that sounds similar in the Scholastic Books book order forms that come home from school. Its called the Super Smelly Science Lab. It says you can make scratch and sniff stickers, stinky "alien blood," grape scented invisible ink and more! (im reading it off the order...lol) It's only $8.00 and you can order online. Good luck!
Maybe he's just trying to test Santa Claus, because Santa can make anything so if you don't come up with it then he's not going to believe in Santa anymore. It all depends on you Nat.
Hey I was in red balloon toy store yesterday and they have all sorts of science kits. I didn't see the smelly smelly one, but they have lots if you get desperate!
Post a Comment