Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bode's Celebration!

I am finally getting around to posting about Bode's birthday. Bode had a great day and we had a great time watching him open every present. If it was toys, cards, or clothes, he loved it. He got so excited to open everything. We had one party at Grandma and Grandpa Richards with the whole clan. He had a blast opening all of his many presents from everyone.

My kids don't really eat cake...I am not sure where they came from, I LOVE store bought birthday cake. So I decided to make a birthday cookie.

Bode and uncle Mat blowing out the candles.


Getting excited to open his presents.


He was so funny, after he was done opening each present, he would go and take it to someone. Cam ended up with all the money...lucky dog!





On his actual birthday he spent the whole day watching movies and just playing. He was in heaven. That night my mom came over and we went out to eat at his favorite place, The Training table, I guess it is his favorite place, he loves playing with the phones.




My mom got him a Woody doll which was a big winner, he wouldn't put the thing down. He still loves it and carries it around.


Bode and Grandma Bubba
Bode we hope you had a great day! We love you bunches!


4 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Too cute! Glad he had a wonderful birthday (and was able to eat at Training Table!!! I got a little chuckle out of you explanation of why that is his favorite! I like it..but not because of the phones...more like the CHEESE FRIES!)

That woody doll is a winner! I think one of those might need to join the Peck household! (so cute!)

Preslee said...

Cute! Looks like He had a Blast.

Preslee said...

I cant believe he is already 4 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy. It is so fun to see your kids enjoy opening up presents. Their excitement is worth millions!!!