Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweet "60"!

Happy "sweet" 60 Mom!



I love you and admire you so much! Thanks for everything! You are one "sweet" looking 60 year old!










Any similarities??

(Besides the fact that I have a way more cheesy grin) Isn't she a betty?

11 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Look'n good! You really should've been in high school during the era of poodle skirts...you would've fit right in! (Now I know what you were talking about last night when you were saying you should've worn your Poodle Skirt to Grease!) You made that? Of course you did; you're Natalie.

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

WOW....I thought you guys looked alike, before you got all dressed up and put your pictures side by side. You both are HOT MAMMA's!!!

You are such an awesome daughter! Seriously, you ROCK!!

Preslee said...

WOW! I heard about the party! HOw FUn! Nat u are so creative.
Is She really 60? U couldnt tell all the times we go running in St. George! Wow! U guys Are HOT BABES!

Jessie Riley said...

OH. I love your mom!!!

you guys look so much a like it is CRAZY!

What a fun idea for a party!

The Garber Family said...

You look awesome in this, and so does aunt pam! Whenever I see big sunglasses, I think of her and you guys making fun of her bug eyes. but they're in style again now...

I just read the entry about Bode. I couldn't help get emotional. I didn't get to hear all the story before. It's certain there is a strong spirit about him!

Post-it Notes said...

I love the look! Darling, and looks like a way fun party!

Lish or Coors said...

That was a real kickin' party!! Good times and great memories!

RaCHeL said...

Love it! You guys always do such fun parties! Tell your mom I say Happy Birthday. That picture of her is gorgeous! I always thought you both looked a lot alike, but even more so now. :)

Amanda said...

What a fun party! You do look just like you're mom did, how fun to resemble such a cute gal :) Happy 60th to your mom! (My mom begged us not to give her a party, but i wish I could have thought of something as cute as that!) How fun!

Kari said...

I can't believe that's your hair and not a wig...looking good!!! What a great party and what a great daughter you are!!!

Angie said...

Tom has said so many times that "you look just like your mom." You are so beautiful, and your mom means so much to me.

Love Ya

Angie