Monday, July 20, 2009

American Idol

On Tuesday, we were so lucky to be able to go to the American Idol Tour. I have always been a big fan of American Idol and I watch it diligently and I even vote...yahoo, and the man I voted for the most, WON! (Although I was pretty fond of Adam too, not his screaming and weird, yucky dancing, but his voice was pretty awesome).
This was SO awesome, we had such a great time. I don't know what was funner, listening to all the cool music and their great voices, or screaming like a teenager seeing Zac Efron in person (well I would be screaming too if I saw Zac Efron in person, what a babe).

Charlie, Holly, Aunt Julie, Court, Kelly, Collin, Me, taking photo=my mom

Collin and I

Collin, me, Mom


Charlie, Holly, Aunt Julie




Court and Kelly




This is one of the many commericals they played before it started and during intermission. Every time Adam's face would pop up, the crowd would SCREAM...it was hilarious.



Here are some of our favorites....(my camera doesn't zoom in very far, so the pictures aren't the best).
Megan- not really my favorite, actually not my favorite at all. Collin sure does like her though, I think it might be the hot pink dress she was wearing.



Matt - He was one of my favorites, I always like what he did. He was pretty fun to watch too.



Danny= This would be my Mom's and Aunt Julie's fav. Go Danny!


Adam= I sure did like Adam, I liked him at the beginning of the competition and then he kind of got annoying, but I still think he is pretty awesome. He sure does know how to put on a show. The crowd was wild when he came out.



Kris= Oh...Kris, what a cute guy. I could sit, watch, and listen to him sing for a long time. He did a great job. I was kind of bummed that he didn't sing my favorite song of his, but he did a great job anyway.

Thanks Holly and Charlie for the great night! We had so much fun and it was an awesome show!

10 comments:

Annie Miller said...

They are here tonight I think. Jealous!

KEYSHA said...

Oh yeah! That looked like a blast! (I'm loving that the older women were enjoying it as much as you youngens! American Idol is timeless)! I didn't know Zac Effron was there!!! (Wahoo whoo)

Emily said...

Oh... you guys always have so much fun! Good for you! My oldest would have LOVED to be there! Especially for Zac!

Jenny and Jared said...

Its been a while since I've been on your blog. Looks like you guys had fun!! I think Megan is so annoying- sorry Collin.

NatRat said...

Zac was not there. I was trying to let you picture how crazy it was with all the girls screaming, and the most famous person I could think of at the time had to of been Zac Efron...IF I saw him in person, I would scream too.

brandonandlexee said...

Oh man that would be sooo fun! Danny, Adam, Kris...they are all great! Megan...not so much. But we are all entitled to our own music tastes Collin:)

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!! That's all I have to say.

p.s. Kendrick likes Megan as well. He says and I quote, "her tattoos are hot!" Who did I marry?

Alisha Joy said...

Stop it!!! Lucky!!!

The Garber Family said...

I felt the same about Adam that you described -- LOVED his voice at first, then he started to creep me out as time went on.

Mandy said...

Okay this looks like so much fun!! We got to go last year!