These two crack me up! They always have the funniest conversations. This is one of the latest. I wasn't there to hear it, but my friend Lou lou took great notes as she heard them. Here it is...Paul: "Bella (darling little neighbor girl) wants to marry me. I'm serious."
Sydney: (Paul's little sister) "I'm going to marry Ethan (Bella's little brother)."
Leslie: (Paul's mom) "Coop, do you have a girlfriend?"
Coop: "no"
Paul: " You know Cooper you can't make to the Celestial Kingdom unless you get married."
Coop: "I know."
Paul: "I want two kids, a boy and a girl."
Coop: " Me too, but I don't want the girl to be older because older girls play pranks. Did you know that Paul?"
Coop: "Peiton has a boyfriend--it's Cole (Paul's little brother)."
Paul: 'Hey if they get married we can be related."
Ha, ha, ha...Where in the world did Cooper find out that older girls play pranks??? And the fact that they are talking about marriage...what??






8 comments:
Awesome! I would say that you have it all worked out. Or they do! It really does start this young. Josh tells me that he is going to marry Kate quite often. She might have other ideas!
What a darling conversation! Priceless!
That's cute.
ROFL! Love it!
These conversations happen all the time. They crack me up.
That is too funny. Greg has told me he is going to marry Grace S. (if we should only be so lucky!) and Graham was set on Kate A. but is now convinced that Kaitlyn B. is the girl of his dreams. But if asked if he has a girlfriend? "NO, mom. I can't date until I'm 16."
Good boy.
Awesome! Although I kind of thought Hannah and Paul were cute together...
That was hilarious. The funny things they say. I think they are probably smarter then the rest of us.
Post a Comment