Bode had his 2nd preschool graduation a couple of weeks ago. I know it is a little behind, but since I am using this blog as somewhat of a journal, I thought I should get it on here. I was on my Tuacahn trip so I wasn't able to see it, but I guess he wasn't the most pleasant kid, at least compared to last year which does make me feel better since I did have to miss it.
Even when he is a grouch, he is still a pretty cute kid.
Even when he is a grouch, he is still a pretty cute kid.
Here is a little video of the fun things he was able to do. Watch him struggle with the teacher to get away...poor teacher, he is one tough kid and never stops until he gets his way (yes, we are working on this).
Congrats Bode, so proud of you!







6 comments:
Cute Nat. At least he was excited to graduate...again...from preschool...
Congrats Bode! And Natalie I really hope to see an Idol concert post soon...
Congratulations Bode!
Natalie, you and Collin are the coolest parents to Body! I love you guys and I sure think Body is super special!
What a cutie pie. Jace just watched this movie with me and said- hey there is my friend Bode!
Post a Comment