Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Milestone in the Richards family

Yes, we have hit a milestone in our family...Cooper can ride a bike! When he was about 4, he had a accident on his training wheels and it has scared him to death until now. I think the trigger was telling him that he HAD to ride a bike in the block party parade. I think it got him kind of thinking. I had worked with him a little bit and then the day before the block party he still couldn't ride the bike. I said "why don't we take your bike to Grandpa Charlie's and see if he can help you." That we did and guess what??? After about 10 minutes of practicing, he was riding a bike! Grandpa is a pro!


He now just turbos around and can't get enough of his bike. I do think we need to upgrade a little bit, this bike was the bike he biffed it on and it is a Power Ranger bike...he outgrew the Power Rangers about 2 years ago. Go Cooper!


1 comment:

Jenny and Jared said...

Hooray for Cooper!! (Are you tired of my comments yet?)