My baby girl started preschool at the end of August, crazy! She has absolutely loved it!
The first day she was a little nervous, so I drove her instead of having her go on the bus, yes the bus...she is also going to the preschool for little special people because she has grown up having Bode as her role model and she does everything he does, she is improving though.
So once we got to the school she went in pretty good and I could tell she was going to LOVE preschool!
I wasn't sure how she was going to handle coming home on the bus, so I hid out in the parking lot of the school to see how she did. She got right on and loved it! When she got off the bus she was all SMILES!
(I love her backpack, she picked this out herself, it is almost as big as her!)
I wasn't sure how she was going to handle coming home on the bus, so I hid out in the parking lot of the school to see how she did. She got right on and loved it! When she got off the bus she was all SMILES!
Daddy loves!
Mommy loves! (yes that is me under all of that crazy hair)
Good work Peiton at being such a big girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment