Thursday, September 16, 2010

Catch up one-4th of July

Really? I'm I just posting about the 4th of July? How lame am I?
Well the 4th of July festivities this year were pretty mellow and fun. We started them out by going to the parade, I am a sucker for parades. I love them! My family is such a good sport to tag along with me as I make them suffer through them (Collin).
Coop at the parade...thats all folks. No more pics of the parade.

The next day we made our way to visit the family up at Russ and Hollie's cabin. We just spent the day there, but we were so happy we went. The kids loved it, especially Bode. We had four wheelers there and once he got on one, he literally would not get off. He loved them! Everyone took turns taking bode for a ride.
They had a swing hung from a tree that the kids played with the majority of the time. Peiton wanted to ride it so bad, but she just didn't get the hang of it and she was not heavy enough for it.
Grandma Bubba taking her turn with Bode. I am not sure what he just ate, but something orange... Cheeto's?
Holly taking the two besties for a ride in the hammock.
Nat and Stacy taking a ride in the hammock.
Nobody is taking me on a ride? Little pouty face.
Bode finally won, here comes grandpa bubba to save the day!
It was a great 4th of July, I am actually surprised that I remember, it was like 2 1/2 months ago.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Natalie... your back! What cute pictures! Peyton is a lovely little thing, she will be a heart breaker!!! Bode looks so great with his buzz cut and Cooper, well you know I adore that boy!