Holy cow, my little guy is in 3rd grade! Can time stop right now? I love the age he is at, still so innocent and sweet, but then he is starting find out what he likes and his personality is growing. I love this kid!
I really hate the first day of school, and the first day going back to school after being off track and the night before all of these days. Cooper is a tad bit sensitive and he hates the firsts of everything, his nerves get the best of him. Bless his heart, he gets it from me. We have tears and nervous tummy the night before and after he is actually at school and realizes this is pretty good, he is fine. It is just that initial first day that gets him.
Coop is such a great kid and a great student, lets hope it stays that way. :)
Love ya Coop!






2 comments:
Wahoo! an update! (You're way better than me at blogging!) Summer flew by so quickly you didn't have time to update! Cant' believe Coop is in 3rd grade...i remember 3rd grade like it was yesterday! I bet his teacher loves him! All your family outings are so great---you guys have such wonderful families and are always doing so many fun things!
I'm pretty sure that Coop is Josh's hero these days. He keeps asking to play with him. :)
Post a Comment