Back in July Cooper and I hiked Timpanogos Cave for the first time. Grandma Holly wanted to take Cooper and I had never done it so I wanted to tag along as well. We had a great time. It was more than I expected, kind of claustrophobic at times and I hit my head quite a few times on the rocks, there are some spots that really don't work so well for tall people.
Connor, Grandma and Coop just before the hike.
Looking at how much higher we have to go. :)
Ready to go into the cave.
Coop and I after walking through the cave.
Cooper and Grandma
All done! Cooper did awesome, he actually said he wanted to hike it again, and I think I would do it again as well. Thanks Grandma for the great time!






1 comment:
It's quite a hike right? Next year let's hike Timp Mountain...
Post a Comment