Buzz and the Power Rangers are history...The Hulk is here!
Bode's latest fascination is the Hulk, and of course he has a costume that does not fit him. So flattering.
He is just so stinkin cute that I really don't care that front rides up giving him you know what (Mat I won't say it....) and the back gives him a huge melvin. He loves it and I love it too.
Hulk has the dinosaur! Watch out Dino!
Cooper you better watch out too!
I love this pic...here is Hulk in the background going for his prey...:)
Practicing some moves
More moves.
Wax on, wax off...
Cute girl.
Back shot!
Hulk we love you! You crack us up. :)






5 comments:
I love this! Greg still won't let me get rid of his Spiderman costume - and it is WAY too small! Funny boys.
Isaac LOVES the Hulk too. I showed him the pics of Bode and now all he can talk about is getting a hulk costume too!
LOL! I am chuckling at this post! Way to capture the moment Mama! Bode is hilarious and I love that he changes his 'obessions'! (At least you don't have to worry about what you will do if something gets worn out or too small:)
This post is great... absolutely LOVE it!
oh my gosh such cute pictures! your kids are darling.
Post a Comment