Thursday, September 16, 2010

Catch up Seven-Peiton turns 3!!

Happy Birthday Peiton! ( Like a month ago. :)
3 years old, really? Time flies. Peiton still didn't really get that what a birthday was this year, but she sure had fun opening the presents and blowing out the candles.

For birthday fun, I thought I would take her to get a manicure and pedicure and get her hair cut(it was way too long).. We go to Cookie Cutters and wait to get her hair cut and then they will do a little manicure on her as well. Well once she realized she was getting her hair cut, she kind of started freaking out. Once they tried to put her in the chair, she really freaked out! There was no way that she was getting a haircut, it was quite embarrassing. I left so upset that there was no way I was letting her get a mani and pedi...I know it is her birthday, but no way!!
That was her birthday fun activity. I am sure she loved it! I sure didn't. :)
We had a little party with the grandparents that night. I made a yummy raspberry sherbet dessert and we just had cookies instead of cake, Harmons sugar cookies that is...so delish!


I don't know who is more excited to blow out the candles, Peiton or Bode.

Grandpa and Grandma Bubba
Grandma and grandpa Great
Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Holly



Happy Birthday Peiton! We love you!

4 comments:

Allison said...

She is so cute! Glad you're catching up. :)

RaCHeL said...

I can't believe she is 3! What a cutie. I love her long hair! It was good to catch up on your summer. How are you? Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! Good luck with that when she goes to school...
Did she ever let you cut her hair? I swear it looked shorter the last time I saw her, but I could be wrong.

Heidi Totten said...

I always have a huge smile on my face when I see her! So so cute!