Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Buuh!"

Today was Bode's first day back to preschool after being off track for a couple weeks. It was a fabulous day for both of us. Anyway we were getting his back pack and shoes on, and I said "we have to get ready for the bus to come." And he replies...."Buuh" Yes, that was "Buuh!" He has never said that before, and it did sound like he was trying to say "Bus!" He then said it a couple more times, but hasn't said it since. But, I don't care I know that he can say "Buuh" and that there is potential in this speaking thing. Good job Bode, you made your mommy proud today!Bode looking out the window waiting for the bus to come
I could not get a picture without him moving, but I loved this little smile and had to post it.

12 comments:

Stacy said...

Good Job Bode- that is definetely the word bus!

KEYSHA said...

Wahoo! Way to go Bode. (I'm sure you're glad it was time to go back to school!)

Anonymous said...

BODE ROCKS!! I love that pic of him waiting for the "Buuh". So cute.

GO BODE!!!

Rachelle said...

Your kids are such cuties! Love Peitons bed head - my hair looks like that every morning.

Allison said...

That is so awesome! I love the picture at the bottom. Pure joy :)

Kathy said...

That is awesome! Way to go Bode:)

Trisha Paddock said...

Your kids are so adorable. The photo of Peiton and Cooper is so cute...I love how she is holding his face.

And from that cute expression on Bode's face...I'm sure he's saying Bus!!! Hooray....time to celebrate!!!

Heidi and Judd said...

That's so good! He's such a cute little boy!

Hollie said...

Yeah! It's a good start to some good vocab.

Kari said...

Great job Bode!! I was looking at your blog with Kate and she said, "There's my friend Bode!" It was really sweet!!

Kristen said...

Am I lame? That totally made me teary eyed! Yay Bode!!!

Shannon said...

Your kids are so dang cute! It will be interesting to see if Bode says bus again when he's had another long break from school.