I wanted to see when I woke up this morning. So much for spring...bring on
winter and then we can jump right into summer. You gotta love Utah!
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This weather is ridiculous. You should see how bad it is snowing up here at my work! AAAHHH I hate it. I am so ready for SUMMER. I love your blog. The colors are so cute. How do you do it, you amaze me:)
I hear ya sister! I am SO OVER this winter, but by mid-August I'm sure I will be SO OVER the blasted heat. I need to move to Hawaii where its perma 80s.
12 comments:
This weather is ridiculous. You should see how bad it is snowing up here at my work! AAAHHH I hate it.
I am so ready for SUMMER. I love your blog. The colors are so cute. How do you do it, you amaze me:)
I was so depressed this morning when I saw snow. YUCK! Love the new blog look. One of these days I'll need to change mine. :)
I love the new look of your blog! You are the digi-scrap queen! If ever I need advice I'm callin' you! And hate the snow! What the?
Cute new look NatRie. You love the snow. Your the one praying for it:) Love ya.
WOW! I can't believe you got snow! That totally stinks! Your blog is so cute! I need you to teach me how to do those cute blog layouts!
Snow Still??? oh wretched. Wretched utah weather...love ya!!
I hear ya sister! I am SO OVER this winter, but by mid-August I'm sure I will be SO OVER the blasted heat. I need to move to Hawaii where its perma 80s.
I know! Nothing like waking up at 5:30 to go work out and see snow! I am so ready for the warm weather.
Yes. Pathetic. Today is looking better, but the wind chill is still cold....I love the blossoms and the snow combination. (Ridiculous).
By the way....Great new blog! I'm ready for a change, but maybe this time I will try my own hand at it! (it will look lame, but oh well)!
p.s. Get ready for a fun night out baby!
Love the new look of your blog. I miss you too. Can we ever get together?!!!
Funny, I thought about making this exact same post........aaaarrrggghhhh - I am so done with yucky weather.
P.s. It is raining like crazy as I make this comment :(
Post a Comment