Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome Little One


Welcome Baby Max
8lbs 4oz
22 inches long
I would like to congratulate Jacki and Eric on their new little baby boy. She delivered Max yesterday at 4:30 p.m. Baby and Mommy are doing great. This had kind of been a scary pregnancy for Jacki and our family. At the beginning of the pregnancy they found a blood clot on her brain, which made this pregnancy high risk. She had gone through a lot to get this little guy here. We are all so glad that he is finally here and everything went smoothly. We love you guys and are so excited for you and your little family.

6 comments:

Keysha said...

Cute little peanut! He is so teeny tiny. Did it make you want another one?? I LOVE the name Max!

Ashley said...

I'm so glad that everything went well. Our family was definantly praying for them! He is so precious!

Anonymous said...

oh, he's so precious! We are all so happy that everything went well.

Natalie Jo said...

thanks for posting about the baby! i am so happy for them!!

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am glad to hear everything well and they are both doing good.

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness - -that's the first pic I've seen of their 'lil one. He is so little bitty. So fun to see your mug with his, too! You're such a beautiful lady! Hope to see you again soon - take care, Rebecca