A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Collin Charles
C-Cake or Pie: Cake!!! I LOVE birthday cake, white with the yummy, fatty frosting.
D-Day: Probably Friday…it is the beginning of the weekend.
E- Essential Item: Food
F- Favorite Color: Yellow and orange
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi worms, you get more.
H-Home town: Sandy, Utah
I- Indulgences: I am with Haws on this one…I LOVE Cake batter ice cream with gummy bears from Cold Stone. I haven’t been for quite sometime, maybe this weekend. The Banana Caramel Crunch is pretty good too.
J- January or July?: July…duh!
K-Kids: Cooper, Bode and Peiton…cutest kids ever!
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: 9/8/99
N- Number of Siblings: 6, 4 sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: I love Pink Lady apples, but a good ole’ juicy orange is pretty stinkin good. I hate peeling oranges though.
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, bugs, mice…anything that is yucky and little.
Q- Quote: One of my simple favorites is…"Live like there's no tomorrow,
Love like you've never been hurt, and
Dance like no one is watching." I am not sure who wrote it.
R- Reason To Smile: Hugs from my kids and watching Peiton scoot around on the floor.
S- Season: Spring, Summer & Fall
T- Tag Three: Kelly, Courtney & Alicia
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I want to be on “So you think you can dance!” just so I can meet Dan Karaty
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Baaak…Baaak, I love the chicken!
W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: I really love the Green Chille Chicken Salad and Bajio…and Cinnamon Bears
Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo
B- Best Friend: Collin Charles
C-Cake or Pie: Cake!!! I LOVE birthday cake, white with the yummy, fatty frosting.
D-Day: Probably Friday…it is the beginning of the weekend.
E- Essential Item: Food
F- Favorite Color: Yellow and orange
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi worms, you get more.
H-Home town: Sandy, Utah
I- Indulgences: I am with Haws on this one…I LOVE Cake batter ice cream with gummy bears from Cold Stone. I haven’t been for quite sometime, maybe this weekend. The Banana Caramel Crunch is pretty good too.
J- January or July?: July…duh!
K-Kids: Cooper, Bode and Peiton…cutest kids ever!
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: 9/8/99
N- Number of Siblings: 6, 4 sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: I love Pink Lady apples, but a good ole’ juicy orange is pretty stinkin good. I hate peeling oranges though.
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, bugs, mice…anything that is yucky and little.
Q- Quote: One of my simple favorites is…"Live like there's no tomorrow,
Love like you've never been hurt, and
Dance like no one is watching." I am not sure who wrote it.
R- Reason To Smile: Hugs from my kids and watching Peiton scoot around on the floor.
S- Season: Spring, Summer & Fall
T- Tag Three: Kelly, Courtney & Alicia
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I want to be on “So you think you can dance!” just so I can meet Dan Karaty
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Baaak…Baaak, I love the chicken!
W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: I really love the Green Chille Chicken Salad and Bajio…and Cinnamon Bears
Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo






15 comments:
Good girl Nat. Sorry to get your hopes up about low fat Cake Batter icecream. I swear I saw it in Logan.
Cute list! Your blog is so dang cute! Will you do mine?! It needs an update, badly!
Sorry we missed you while we were in SLC. IT was such a crazy weekend and trying to see family and friends in a short amount of time is difficult to do! We'll catch you on the next trip for sure!
I love your blog! It is always so cute and I liked finding out a little more about you in your ABC's!
You are the cutest! I really like learning more about you and this is a fun way :) I think you'd be great on "So you think you can dance" :)
I'll have to try that ice cream sometime!
Natalie...your blog is so cute...I love it! Also, love the pics of the kids...they are so photogenic like there mom! And I love reading things about you because they're somethings I didn't know and now I do!!!
If I give you my password...can you reconstruct my blog, too??? J/K
I love the new look of your blog! K, don't think I'm a total idiot, but I downloaded a new template for my blog from Shabby Princess..but I don't have photoshop on my computer! Do you have to have it to add pic's and text, I was reading the tutorial and that's what it sounds like.
hmmm..I guess I should have found that all out before. Will you let me know if you have a sec.?
heathandamanda@hotmail.com Thx you're the best!
Love your new background - super cute! I love Pink Lady apples - almost as much as Granny Smith, mmmmm.
I love your new layout, and pictures of your cute kiddos. I liked reading your ABC's, you are way too cute.
Your blog is so summery...i love it!! I want to see you on SYTYCD next year so get practicing! I LOVE that show. I can't wait for tomorrow night!! My sister-in-law, who is seriously an AMAZING dancer, tried out for it when they came to SLC but didn't make it. Loved reading your ABC's...you are too cute.
OK Nat
You are going to think I am a stalker....but I love your hair!
I am going to take some pics from your blog to my hair gal, but I have a few questions:
do you have naturally curly hair?
do you have lots of hair?
can you still pull your hair in little ponies?
just email me...
you are the cutest!
thanks
the 'other' burton gal :)
That was fun to learn a little more about you. I was dying laughing at the comment you put on my blog about SYTYCD. We can go together next year with our kids!
I love your new layout. Cute post and I loved all of your Memorial Day pictures.
Nat I love your blog backgrounds and the new picture of the kids!! They are so dang cute that you and Collin should definately keep going :0)
take care!
love the new background, you are too talented! I miss seeing you. We do need to get together soon! I enjoying learning more about you, you are such a doll! love ya
Another dynamite layout!! You are amazing! The more I learn about you the more I love you...so fun to read!!
Post a Comment