I am SO sick of this rain....I feel like I am in Seattle!
What the? Are you moving?
No we aren't moving....I kind of phrased it wrong the first time and didn't really leave an explanation on what the heck I was talking about. We will be stickin around here in good ole, wet, Utah.
I think it's rained more here than when I lived near Portland. I like it for a day or two, but it feels like November weather still!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What the? Are you moving?
No we aren't moving....I kind of phrased it wrong the first time and didn't really leave an explanation on what the heck I was talking about. We will be stickin around here in good ole, wet, Utah.
I think it's rained more here than when I lived near Portland. I like it for a day or two, but it feels like November weather still!
Post a Comment