Last Sunday Collin left me to go to the practice rounds of the US Open with his dad. He had such an amazing experience. I think he was truly just in La La land because it was so awesome. He was just a few feet away from Tiger as he would practice and T off. They said the first day they walked 10 hours straight maybe resting for about 15 minutes, just going all over the golf course following all of the players. He loved the fact that when he was actually watching the tournament on TV, he knew all the holes and he knew exactly what the course looked like. I am so glad that he was able to go and spend this time with his dad, it was just the two of them and he absolutely loved it. They hope to make it back when the tournament is at Pebble Beach again. And go Tiger! Congrats on being the champion!
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago







1 comment:
Can you tell me how you guys got tickets? This would be a dream come true for my hubby....maybe I can make it happen for him. I am sure Collin was amazed by all those amazing players!
Post a Comment