Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yummy, yum, yum!

Strawberries have always been my favorite fruit. I LOVE anything with strawberries in it. Cooper has started to LOVE strawberries too, he could eat a whole case in one day. Well the other day we were at the store and I always look at the carton to see if all the strawberries are good and this huge one was in there. Granted it was so big that there was like only 4 other strawberries with it. I showed it to Coop and he HAD to have it. So I bought the carton and we went home and together enjoyed yummy strawberries with sugar on top.
At least that is one part of this summer that I am enjoying, it definitely isn't the weather.

Coop enjoying every little bit of the strawberry....


11 comments:

Kelly said...

Whoa! That is one huge strawberry! Thanks for last night. We had fun hanging out with you guys. How was the 10 miler?

brandy said...

Hey Nat...I jsut went private on my blog but I don't have your email to invite you. Email me at azdunaway@hotmail.com...let's make a date for next month!!

Hollie said...

That is huge!

Allison said...

When I first saw that picture I thought the sugar was mold. Yikes. That looks so dang good!

dupaix5 said...

Holy Strawberry! Yummy! We are big strawberry fans at are place too. Cooper is darling. We need to get our kids together to play this summer.... if it ever warms up.

Kristen said...

Those are darling pics of Cooper!!! That is a HUGE strawberry! Holy cow!

Anonymous said...

That strawberry is as big as his head...LOL!!! Holy cow, that is too funny. It looks YUMMY. Strawberries are my favorite too:)

Jewels said...

That looks so stinkin' good!

Shannon said...

Strawberries are my favorites too. I love the pic of Cooper with his eyes shut. When Charlie eats something he loves he rolls his eyes into the back of his head and savors every morsel of it too.

Heidi and Judd said...

That looks like fun! I love strawberries too!

Steph said...

Natalie,

Hey I saw your blog on Kelley's page. SMALL WORLD! Check mine out, its "our journey"...We got our own special needs kiddo nine months ago. Oh how things change. Its good to read about your cute fam!! Stephanie (markham) and Brandon Anderson