Nat your little girl is the cutest thing... I could just watch her forever. Thanks for the tribute to Kate, I've missed all your updates so I'm glad you added them and glad your internet is back up.
She is the MOST adorable little baby girl I have ever seen! What a cutie!!!! I hope I can see her soon!!! (I haven't seen her since she was brand new!)
Oh my gosh! These are great photos! What a happy little lady with the cutest little clothes (and swimming suits!) Look at that belly button! I love babies and their belly buttons.
Oh those pictures are so beautifuL! How do you write on the pictures? Is that a photo shop elements thing? I hope so because I have it, just never really played with it.
11 comments:
Nat your little girl is the cutest thing... I could just watch her forever. Thanks for the tribute to Kate, I've missed all your updates so I'm glad you added them and glad your internet is back up.
Oh my gosh!! Seriously I don't how you don't squeeze her to death. She is the cutest dang thing, always smiling and cheerful.
She is the MOST adorable little baby girl I have ever seen! What a cutie!!!! I hope I can see her soon!!! (I haven't seen her since she was brand new!)
What a cutie!! That bathing suit is darling too!
Oh my gosh! These are great photos! What a happy little lady with the cutest little clothes (and swimming suits!) Look at that belly button! I love babies and their belly buttons.
The belly button pic is my favorite!! What a sweetie!
She is so darn cute! so happy!
She is Darlin'. i just want to sqeeze her to death!!!
Oh those pictures are so beautifuL! How do you write on the pictures? Is that a photo shop elements thing? I hope so because I have it, just never really played with it.
Check out those big blue eyes, she is the cutest thing ever!
Grace has this suit and I absolutely love it. Darling pics!
Post a Comment