Monday, June 16, 2008

WeLcOMe HoMe JaSOn!



Jason, Alicia and Issac


(Alicia had to spend her pregnancy alone while Jason was in Iraq, thankfully he was able to come home for the birth of Issac and then had to leave shortly after. Alicia has been such a trooper through this whole experience.) I am so glad that they are finally together as a family again. We love you guys!









On Saturday we were able to go to a family welcome home party for Collin's cousin Alicia's husband, Jason (if that's not confusing, I could have probably put it a much simpler way). Jason got back from Iraq about a month ago and we are so glad to have him home safe. I am so thankful for all the many soldiers putting their life's on hold and leaving their families to go fight for our freedom. They are so amazing and we are so blessed because of them.



We had a great time eating, visiting, playing water games, volleyball and just being together. It is always great to see the Lund's since we don't see them too often. Thanks for a great time!

1 comment:

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Hey Nat!! Thanks for Posting so much!! I love love love the pictures and the picture show of Jasons Homecoming. I am getting so homesick and am excited to come home, I wish it was this saturday. Any, Love the posts and all the pictures of family, your friends and what you guys are headed up too. Love you!