Yesterday I got back from Annual Girls onlyTuacahn Trip. This is a trip I look forward to every year. My Grandma takes my mom and my sisters, her other daughter, Peggy, and all of her girls down to St. George for the weekend. We stay in her house and go to the Tuacahn plays each night. And kids are only allowed on certain exceptions...baby Max, we loved you there! We all have great husbands that make it possible for us to do this. (Really Collin, I appreciate you letting me go and your willingness to stay home with the kids, your wonderful! And thanks Holly for helping him out too, I really appreciate it!)
We left Wednesday night and came home Sunday afternoon. It is a weekend packed fun of eating, shopping, karaoke, talking, sleeping, and did I mention shopping?? I always look forward to this trip because it is a much needed break and then I get to be with my Grandma, Aunt and Cousins. I don't see my cousins to much during the year, so this is a trip we can get to know each other better. We always have such a good time, especially when we whoop their booties in karaoke!
This is one of the many restaurants we ate at...The Egg and I. It was pretty good, I had a yummy whole wheat, raspberry and granola pancake that was delicious!!
I would just like to thank my grandma for the wonderful time I had. Like I said before it is one trip that I always look forward to and it is always such a good time. I am so thankful for her for making it possible for us. Love you Grandma!
Hollie we missed you this year! I sure hope Jerry Seinfield was worth it! O'yeah, and you just had a baby 2 weeks ago, that gives you permission for missing out on the fun. And hopefully Alisha and Rachelle will be able to join us next year, you will have a blast!







19 comments:
There's nothing better than getting a fun break from life! I love that tradition!! It looks like you guys had a blast! I wish my family did something like that.
Did we stay there one year for spring spreak? I couldn't remember if it was your grandma or not.
I want to take a swim in that gorgeous pool!
Oh- I love your blog- how cute! It's good to "see" you guys. I love blogging for this very reason; we were feeling a little "Utah-sick" and stuff like this cures it. ;-)
Nat, you guys are so super cute and it sounds like loads of fun. How were the shows? I am so jealous, I need a break from work and the kids :)
BTW....you look gorgeous, BRAT!!
Kidding, love you!
So much fun! You look so cute in all the pics. We really need to start that tradition in our family :)
That looks like so much fun! I think my family needs to start doing girls only trips! You always look so cute!
What a fun tradition! Sorry I wasn't much help with the pool situation, my 4 little passes wouldn't have gotten your fun group very far :-) Hope you found a good one to go to!
I love going to plays at Tuacahn. Cute pictures of all of you, you have such a fun beautiful family!!
How fun is that! It is nice to have a girls trip that you look forward to. It was good seeing you the other week. I forgot to mention how good you are looking...you go girl you are a lean mean fightin' machine :)
I'm glad you had such a fun time--what a great tradition! (And what fabulous company! You and your sisters are always having so much fun together).
Welcome back to the land of boring and monotony! (Just kidding, I'm sure it's great to be back with your adorable little fam)!
P.S. Missed you on the 'fun run' this morning.....
Hey ummm me and Denni Creamed you guys in Karoke. The Heber Hicks ROCK!!!
-Preslee
You guys looked like you really missed me.
Nat you looked so cute in all of those pictures and you are the best mom ever!
Stacy you are a NERD!
Looks like so much fun! That baby is adorable!
That's so fun! Glad your back! Lets do our VT early this month! Let me know when it's good for you!
Nat, it looks like another fabulous trip. I’m glad that you got a break if only for a few days. That is so great that your grandma puts this on for you guys every year. You have such a neat family. I going to dido what Katie had to say “lean mean fightin’ machine”. All your hard work is paying off you look amazing!
Your blog looks darling! I am jealous of your girl trip! That looks like so much fun! You look beautiful!
What a fun tradition, sounds like you all had a blast! I would love to see you do karaoke, good times!
Looks like so much fun! It makes us want to go on a Girls Trip sooner rather than later.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG! You are so multi-talented Natalie! You should start a design shop. I'm serious! People would pay you loads of money to design their scrapbooks and blogs for them. I'll be your business manager. :)
Post a Comment