Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Dinner

On Friday night my family went to dinner to celebrate Father's day for my dad. It is not very often that we can all get together without the kids, so when it does happen we have a great time. Everyone was able to make it and without the kids you are actually able to talk and have a conversation without being interrupted. I love to spend time with my family, we all are so different from each other, but so a like. We always have such a great time together and I know they will always be there for me. Hollie we missed you, but we were glad that Russ was able to make it.

I hope my dad had a wonderful Father's day. He is such a great father and I appreciate all he does for me and our family. Love you dad!




Sisters....Hollie we missed you!



1 comment:

Stacy said...

That was a fun night and we do have a fabulous Dad. Could you email me a copy of the picture of me and you and Jacki. Thanks.