Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Bachelorette Part 2


Alright so here I go off again about The Bachelorette. For all those fans, wasn't last night crazy??? I was mad, happy, and in tears a few times during the episode, it was crazy! Yes call me pathetic, but I am really liking this season and it was a very emotional episode. It first started out with Jason and his son, now that was the cutest little homecoming ever! It did make me like Jason a little more. I have always liked him, but he just really hasn't done it for me. Maybe it is because I see Deanna with him and they get along great, but there isn't really that physical connection between the two of them.
So, lets move on....Graham is outta here. :( I was routing for Graham, I was hoping he would put himself out there and open up and just tell her how he feels.) He was great with her at the begining of the date and then he started to show his true colors. I actually admit, he was bugging me, he was being such a jerk when they were sitting on the bench and at the rose ceremony when he was just standing there laughing when he didn't get picked...he is kind of prideful I am thinking. But it killed me when they were talking and you could really tell that he did like her and then he gave her the letter....holy cow! I felt so bad for him at that point, but then he blew it himself by the way he acted. I was way proud of Deanna for letting him go because she is so in to him and that had to be way hard for her to do. But now the question is, who is she going to connect with like she did with Graham? For her sake I hope she connects with one of them because she really wants to find someone (or so it seems). '
Jeremy...still not liking him.
Jesse....I kind of liked him more during their date, but still he just doesn't do it for me yet. Maybe he could cut his hair and he would look a little better.
So here we go again, give me your thoughts on the episode. And I probably sound like such a dork, but I am really loving this show!

15 comments:

Stacy said...

Okay so I am new to this season of the bachelorette, I have only watched it the last few weeks, but I also liked grahm, I think Jeremy is boorrriiinng, Jesse is kind of okay, but I don't think I see it so I guess that leaves Jason- However I am not sure how any of them would feel after watching the show and knowing they were all just still there cause Grahm wouldn't give...Old Deanna however may just end up not being able to choose any of them just like Brad did to poor little her. But she "knows how that feels" so she will be able to comfort them.

Kelly said...

I can NOT believe Graham is gone! But he was bugging me too. I like Jeremy the best, then Jason. Jesse just doesn't seem to fit with her. I'm anxious for next week when he might turn down the overnighter. You're not a dork. I'm way into it too!

Kathy said...

That was an awesome episode, and I still don't know who she will pick. That whole Graham situation was just plain weird, if he really liked her why didn't he just tell her? Who knows maybe she won't pick anyone!

Hollie said...

Holy crud, how many people watch "The Bachelorette?" I had no idea and now I feel like I'm out of the loop because all the girls are watching it and I have no idea. However, I still think you're a dork because this is the second post you've done about this show... but then again, I'm a dork because when Vaughn married someone else on "Alias," I cried for like 2 weeks. Have fun in St. George dork.

KEYSHA said...

Okay, now maybe my comment will post...As I was saying yesterday (in my longest blog posting ever....) I loved the last episode. In fact, I am going to be bummed with this season is over, because I have really gotten attached to these guys (and even Deanna...) I must admit in the beginning she drove me crazy and I wasn't sure if I was even going to be interested in watching it...

Moving on. Jeremy is too perfect and quiet. Jesse is fun (but I really can't see them together). Jason is sweet, but I haven't seen the 'spark' between them. I am hoping there will develop a spark, because I respect Jason so much and was in tears when it showed the relationship between he and his son.

Wahoo!

Kristen said...

What Keysha said.

Perfect with Jeremy will come crashing down once they are in a non-perfect situation. And I wish he would just let loose and LAUGH.

I am liking Jesse more and more. He looks good with his hair back and in clothes without graffiti.

I like Jason - there needs to be something more there though. His family seemed to really welcome her in which was nice.

Graham, Graham, Graham...cute on the basketball court with her, loser on the bench. She should've said, Speak up dude or you're gone! Sad because you knew he liked her, but the whole "4 week, loner thing" from a mom would've been my sign on that one.

brandy said...

I agree...what a crazy episode!!

I'm so glad she sent Graham home because it would have never worked. i don't understand why he couldn't just be normal with her. Yeah, the comments his mom made would have sealed the deal for me.

Jesse is fun but not her style. I think he would be good as the next bachelor.

Jeremy has NO personality.

Jason is my pick though I could see her not picking any of them.

Good season!! I love that you are into it too!!

Laurie said...

You are a geek.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I wish Graham would have opened up too, but "you snooze, you lose" right?

I like Jesse, his dad was funny and his mom was sweet, but I just don't see them being together. I think he is too much of a play boy? I don't know though!

HATE Jeremy...he bugs so bad!!!

LOVE Jason, he is my favorite by far. His family was so cute and welcoming and they were so sincere. How sad was that goodbye though? Oh my goodness, I thought I was going to die. Even my Jason was a little teary from that!!

Well now you have my opinion 1 vote for the good guy....GO JASON!!!

Annie Miller said...

I'm kind of with everyone here.
Jeremy: snore!
Jason: no chemistry, but a great guy.
Jesse: I think he's my first choice of leftovers but not really your long-term gig.
I smell a Graham twist somewhere down the road!

Anonymous said...

Hey - Thanks so much for coming to my party...I also sent you an invite! So...Bachelorette! I am a lot obsessed with this show and Mondays episode was so crazy...I am still puzzled. Did she send home the wrong person??? I think Graham was into her but not ready for anything special. She needs someone to tell her sweet things and he could not do it. Graham will find a girl that is going to turn his world upside down and he will be the gitty one not DeAnna. He would make a perfect Bachelor!!! Jeremy not my fave...Jason, not a whole lot of chemistry with these two...Jesse, now there is a winner, serious though...he would make her so happy!

Miranda said...

I must admit that I am also a fan of this years Bachelorette. I just can't bring myself to like Jeremy. Contrary to popular belief I think it does matter how they treat other people in the house. I just think that he isn't very friendly. I really like Jesse! I think it's awesome that he didn't kiss her until this last episode. I'm shooting for Jason. I think he is a good guy and an awesome Dad. She just needs to grill him about the ex. Trust me!

To Hollie...I flipped out when Vaughn got married too!

RaCHeL said...

You're are awesome! I really wish I could talk to you in person about this show. Sad. :( I was actually more sad that Graham left then I though I would be. He was very easy on the eyes, but he has some serious pride issues. She'll be better off without him. I think Jesse will be gone this week. And I predict that she will choose Jeremy. Who knows? How are things? Hope all is well.

Laurie said...

Don't be mad about my geek comment. You know I love you.

Rachie said...

Did you watch last night? It was soooo good.

I miss Graham's hot bod!