
So first we have low and behold...Jeremy, Mr. Fabulous! (so he thinks) My opinion on Jeremy is that he is kinda buggin a little bit. I see that he is there for Deanna and all, but come on let her have some space. He is always sitting right by her and touching her whenever all the guys are around, it is kind of getting annoying. I am really not sure if I really like him or not.
Then there is Graham....O'boy Graham, Mr. Hot Stuff. He definitely has the looks going for him. He is by far the cutest one and there we go, she must like him. And you can really tell that she really has the hots for him, she is always the one that goes in for the kiss. I like it that he is kind of playing hard to get and not constantly there like Jeremy is. Go Graham!
Now we have Jason...Mr. Nice Guy. He is really a sweet guy, but I am thinking that may not be up Deanna's isle. She likes them nice, but this nice....I do like Jason though, I wouldn't mind if he made it to the final 4, even final 2.
So what about Twilley....Mr. Goof ball, you always have to have one of those. I don't see him lasting too much longer.
Jesse, Jesse, Jesse....Mr. Cool guy. He is fun, sincere, a little wild but do you really see them together?? I don't.
And last but not least....Shawn, Mr. Martial arts. I am really surprised that he has stuck around this long. I for sure thought he would have been gone long ago. He did do something good by cutting his locks off, he looks much better and has kind of grown on me more, although I don't see him staying around much longer either.
And now what do you think about the Bachelorette?? I wasn't too pumped about her at first, I really didn't like her in The Bachelor, but she has grown on me and I think she is doing a great job. But let me remind you "She has been there before, she knows how it feels." Please, we all know you have been there before, including the guys, please don't remind us over and over again.
So that is my little run down on The Bachelorette. Tell me your opinions, I would love to hear them!






6 comments:
Jeremy bugs. Graham is hot....but you're right, he plays hard to get. I wonder what his intentions really are. I like Jason. I think he's quite good-looking as well...I wonder how DeAnna really feels about him having a kid though???
As for DeAnna..I wonder how the guys feel about her? Do you think they wonder if she's a ticking time bomb? She's quite emotional.
Should be interesting. I'm intrigued. I like the guys..I think they are more fun to watch than the girls.
Love it! I'm cheering for Jason. I think he's so sweet and sincere. Graham is starting to bug me, although I know she's WAY into him. You made me laugh with the whole "we know you've been here before" She does say that a lot. :) See you tonight!
I agree with most of what you said! The guys crack me up they fight worse than the women on the bachelor. I think Jason is probably my fav but I love Jesse's personality, I just don't see the connection.
I can't stand Jeremy. He drives me nuts!
I like Jesse too, because he is fun and just really chill, but I don't see the connection either.
Jason is by far my favorite. I don't think that him having a son bugs. I think he will make it to the hometown dates and her meeting "Ty" will determine his fate. I think he is definitely the nicest and most sincere out of all of them.
I didn't like her that much on The Bachelor either, but she has definitely grown on me. I can't wait to see what happens from here.
Jeremy and Jason - their eyes are too close together and it bugs me. I like Jeremy best of those two though.
Sean - I think he's going to last longer than we think. I loved at the track when he said "That is MY wife" He's into her. He's hot too.
Twilley - She keeping him because he's easy to let go of later down the road. Creeeeeepy!
Graham - She had better watch it since it's looking like she is WAY more into him than he is into her. The ball is in his court. I'm cheering for him (duh...gotta love a cute boy with a name like that!)
And she does need to stop the whole "been there done that." It's starting to sound like she's not over it, and no one likes to hear about ex's when you are dating!
So are we having a finale party? I can't host:( We don't have tv anymore!
I love this show!! Dave and I watch it almost faithfully. I like Grahm, and yes he is smokin' hot. Jeremey is trying to hard and Mr. Martial arts kind of scares me. Jesse is cute and funny but i don't see it happening for the two of them. I like Jason but, somethings not right there, I just can't put my finger on it. Im hooked and can't wait to see how it all ends.
Post a Comment