Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy-O!

I would like to wish my fabulous Father a Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day DAD!


10 things I Love about my DAD:

1. First and foremost....I love that I am his favorite!! Ask any of the siblings...it's true, I AM!

2. My dad isn't one to express his feelings to much, but he is one to show it in his actions. By the way he acts towards his children and the things he does for us I know that he loves me.

3. I do Love when he does express his feelings because I know it is from the deepest of his heart and he means it.

4. I love that he has always provided for my family and I have experienced many things because of him.

5. I love that he loves my mom and I love to see their love continue to grow over the years and their love just continues to get stronger.

6. I love the silly moments he has, when he breaks out of his shell and he is goofy as can be.

7. I love to listen to him speak. He is a wonderful speaker and has such a great insight on many things. His family home evening lessons are always so great too.

8. I love that he honors his Priesthood and I am thankful for all the many blessings he has been able to give me because of his faithfulness with his Priesthood calling.

9. I love his tender heart.

10. I love how he constantly loves me and will always be there for me. I love you dad!

1 comment:

DeJong Family said...

Nat, Thanks for missing me :) I miss seeing you guys as well..Hopefully in the next little while I will be able to partake in my morning routine again :) Thanks for thinking of me, hope all is well.