
I am so excited!! Last night I found out that I made it into the lottery of the St. George Marathon. I have wanted to do this marathon for such a long time. I have been nervous all this week just to know if I made it or not, and I did! So Lou lou, let the training begin, we are in!!
9 comments:
YEA!!! I am happy for you! You will do great! Have fun on all those long training days.:)
Awesome! So glad that you are in. I can't wait to do Hobblecreek. You signed up for that didn't you?
That is awesome Natalie! Good luck with your training.
I was so stoked to get in I ate 3 ice cream bars and big bowl of cheese popcorn!
lou lou
I would run over to your house to congratulate you but I can't make it that far. So, from my office, yea Natalie and Queen Lou Lou!! This calls for a new running outfit I think!
Yeah! Congrats, that is so awesome. Heath signed up too, he really needs to start training more. :)
Seriously. Where do you find the time? I want to be YOU!
Congrats! I'm sad though, because that means you won't be running TOU.
See you there!
Post a Comment