The other night Cooper and Collin were practicing baseball. Collin was throwing grounders and Coop was really getting into it so he would dive to try to catch the ball in his mitt and one bounced up and popped him right in the eye. This would be his first "mouse" so they say. There were a few tears shed and he was a little nervous to go back to school the next day. The eye ended up not being as bad as we thought it would be, thank goodness. I think it is kind of cute.
Right after the hit, the picture doesn't give it justice.
A day after the hit.
Right after the hit, the picture doesn't give it justice.
A day after the hit.






8 comments:
Yes...his first baseball injury! Gotta love it!
Way to sacrifice for the ball Coop! He's so dang cute. Can't wait to hang out with you this weekend. :)
Um...can you say STUD!!! Way to go Coop:)
Keep up the good work!!
Poor kid! It's ok, it makes him look tough! I wish I would have known about your yard sale. I would have totally come! Oh well. And yes, we need to chat about OTH. See you next week! Have fun up at the cabin!
The first of many I'm sure. Graham got his playing soccer of all things!
I am sure he will have plenty more! AJ has had his share of bumps and brusies playing ball...What would we do without those crazy little boys to keep us busy? Reminds me of the movie the sandlot, one of our familes favorite!!
That's funny (sad, but funny). He looks a lot like Collin in those pictures. Carsen has been asking about Coop's eye...and wants a play-by-play of what happened.
That is a Sandlot moment. You should have him watch that movie....! (I'll come over and watch it too. I love it! "You're kill'n me smalls.")
What a tough little guy!
Post a Comment