5 things I admire about Holly:
1. Her family is her #1 priority. She would do anything for them and loves to spend time with her family. She makes each one of them feel very important in everything that they are doing. She has taught them right from wrong and how to make the right choices. She has been a wonderful example to all of us.
2. She is an awesome Grandma! My kids love her and love to spend time with her and I know that she loves to spend time with them. When the kids are at her house, it is their time together, nothing else matters, she gets down on the ground and plays with them and does whatever they want.
3. She has a strong testimony of the gospel. She is always educating herself with the scriptures. Through her dedication and love for the gospel, she has been a great example to her children. They grew up with a mother that loved the gospel and they knew it was important to her. This I really appreciate because the gospel is very important to me and I want my family to have a gospel centered home. So, through her example Collin knows the importance of it.
4. She has great fashion sense. She always looks great, her hair is always darling, her outfits are darling, she just always looks great. She does a great job in picking anything out for me. I always love what she gets me, my kids, or Collin. She also has great interior decorating skills. Her house is gorgeous and everything goes together great.
5. She is very ambitious. She is always doing something. In the spring and summer her and Charlie are always going on hikes in the morning or out enjoying nature. She is always on the go and getting the most out of life. She takes her job very seriously and does a great job at it.
There are many more things I admire about Holly, but these are just a few. I am thankful that she has taken me in and made me feel like a part of her fabulous family. You are a amazing woman Holly! I love you!







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Holly! You lucked out with a good mother in law Nat.
I swear Natalie...you are so dang sweet and thoughtful. What a cute post. I'm sure all those things you said about your mother-in-law are so true!!! Collins parents just seem so awesome especially with your kids!!!
And I love your new blog look...very cute!!!
Happy Birthday to Holly. She is the best mother-in-law (and grandma). She is always 'asking' to take your kids....that would be amazing! She is so welcoming and friendly...what a neat gal!
Post a Comment