Last night, a couple friends and I went to see Made of Honor. I was really excited to see this movie because it is just one of those movies that you know will be cute. And it was, it was a cute movie, predictable, but cute. We had some GOOD laughs. After it got out, we thought how great it would be to see another show...so we called our fabulous husbands at home and said we won't be coming home for a while. (We are all very lucky because they said, "sure, have a great time!" I don't know what I would do without a supporting husband that wants me to have fun with my girlfriends, he is fabulous!) Anyway, we went and saw .....
BABY MAMA
I thought this show looked hilarious, and it pretty much was (or the fact that it was 11:00 p.m. and most of us were delirious...I know 11 isn't that late, but for me it it is). What I also liked about it was that there was more to the story line. They are both very silly ladies.
It was a great night out with super fun friends and good laughs.






17 comments:
Wahoo! Thank goodness for girls nights. I don't think Chad would've liked either movie (at least not on the same level as me....Collin would've though!) It feels good to get some good chuckles in with the ladies.
Have a good couple of days and we'll see ya Wednesday!
I have been dying to see both of these movies, I'm glad to hear they were good!
Girls nights are the best, glad you had fun with your friends!
Hi! I found your blog via a friend's of a friend's of a friend's blog. I just have to say that you seem like such a fun and positive person and an inspiration to moms like me! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog once in a while. (You are welcome to view mine anytime: www.oneyfamily.blogspot.com) Anyway, I have a silly question to ask... where did you get that orange watch you were wearing in your pictures on the Salt Lake City Marathon post? It would be a nice Mothers' Day gift! :) Thanks!
I really want to see Baby Mama. It's pretty rare for me to see a movie in the theater so I'll probably just end up renting it. I finally saw Juno last weekend and I thought it was one of the most funny and clever movies I have ever seen.
You have a good hubby to let you go out and take the kids (including Mckenna wasn't it?). Glad you liked the movies, we're doing a girls night out with "Made of Honor" tonight. We'll have to compare notes.
Dang it - I wish I could've stayed for Baby Mama, that looked so funny! I'm still giggling over the um, well, I'll call it the old ladies necklace!
How fun! I don't remember the last time I went to the movies...oh yes...last FEB!!! Anyway, we live 3 months behind the movie world and wait for the Red Box to carry it...but thanks to you I know I can rent those movies and know we'll have a good time. love you!
Hey Natalie, this is Melanie Martin. I work with Collin. I'm Lindas daughter. I have to ask you how you make your templates so cute. Me and my mom love looking at your blog cause it is SO cute and different.
Wish I could have been there. The Jazz game that I watched instead was quite uneventful. Hahaha. I wish I would have just come with you guys. Oh well...there will be more movies!
You guys are so fun! I've always wanted to do a double feature. I am seeing Baby Mama this afternoon. I think it looks hilarious! How are things?
How fun to have a girls night! Those are the best. What makes them even better is knowing that your husband wants you to have fun with your friends!!
I want to see both of those movies. Love Patrick Dempsey!! Thank you so much for calling me yesterday. It was so good to hear from you!! You really are so sweet for remembering my b-day! Oh yeah..I'll put Jocelin's link on my blog soon!!
I saw Baby Momma too! It's so funny! But so true with everything you go through with being pregnant! I'm glad you were able to have a fun night out though!
I want to see both of those shows. I haven't been to a movie since September (I know, pathetic huh!) It is always fun to spend time with the girlfriends. I am glad to hear Jackie and the baby are good. Also, thank you for the nice things your wrote on my blog. We love you guys, and appreciate all your support and prayers!
So jealous! I want to see both of those movies. Maybe I'll have to do a double feature too....
So glad that our husbands let us stay - the second movie ended up being better than the first! T.J. even said that we should do things like this more often - so I'm pretty sure I'll take him up on it (hope there are lots of good movies this summer)!
Thanks for the fun night - I don't know what I would do without my good friends!
I want to see Made of Honor. I love me some McDreamy!
Post a Comment