Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to wish all you Mother's a Happy Mother's day! I hope you all enjoy your special day. Keep up the good work.

I would also like to wish my Mom a Happy Mother's day too. Thanks for always being there for me and encouraging me to be the best that I can be. I love you!




8 comments:

Heidi and Judd said...

That's so cute! Thanks for sharing! Happy Mother's Day Nat, you are such a cute Mom!

Allison said...

I love that poem! And that is so cool that your Cooper is running like his mom. You are such a good example as a mother. Happy Mother's Day!

RaCHeL said...

Hi! I sometimes forget about the new car cuz it was so out of the blue. :) I'm retarded I know. Here is the # 631-9659 XOXO

Trisha Paddock said...

I'm a little late but Happy Mother's Day Natalie.
That is so cute about Cooper running his mile. Hannah is looking forward to seeing him this summer.
I'm not surprise about you and Leslie getting into the St. George marathon...in fact you both can run it for me!
You amaze me on how up-to-date you are with your blogging....I much rather read blogs than update mine...I'm just too lazy!

brandy said...

I lodved that poem. Hope you had a special Mother's Day. You deserve it because you are such a good mama!!!

Hollie said...

You're such a suck up, you already know you're mom's favorite, why do you have to post it all over the internet too? :)

dupaix5 said...

I love reading your blog. You are an amazing person/mother... I don't know how you do it. You make me want to be better. Thanks for your example.

pam said...

I Love you too Nat. You are a great mom and I always knew that you would be. I love being there for you and wouldn't want it anyother way. Motherhood is hard but so rewarding. You and your little family are coming along just fine.
Love Ya