Go Utes!
I love being a UTE fan! They never let us down!
Such an awesome game! We were yelling so loud Jaxon kept crying!
Go BYU! Even though they lost...I'm blue through and through! It was a good game; actually, I lost interest after the first half. I'm can just imagine Collin's enthusiasm! (That's worth BYU losing to see Collin get hyped about his Utes!)
GO BYU!!!! Byu would have won, but there DEFENSE sucks! But, We are gonna beat ya next year!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Go Utes!
I love being a UTE fan! They never let us down!
Such an awesome game! We were yelling so loud Jaxon kept crying!
Go BYU! Even though they lost...I'm blue through and through! It was a good game; actually, I lost interest after the first half. I'm can just imagine Collin's enthusiasm! (That's worth BYU losing to see Collin get hyped about his Utes!)
GO BYU!!!! Byu would have won, but there DEFENSE sucks! But, We are gonna beat ya next year!
Post a Comment